Welcome to Little Rascals Nursery
Little Rascals Nursery is situated in the heart of Royal Tunbridge Wells, on Lonsdale Gardens. The Nursery is housed in a stunning Edwardian converted house, and is conveniently located for both local residents and commuters, being only a short walk from Tunbridge Wells train station.
We are open full-time from 7:30am – 6:30pm caring for children from 3 months to 3 years. At the age of 3, children transition to our sister Pre-Prep, which is located on the adjacent Clanricarde Gardens.
Our philosophy is that every child we care for deserves a calm, caring, safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
The daily curriculum and standards comply with our registration on the Ofsted Early Years Register, which monitors the overall quality standards of the early years provision, in line with the principles and requirements of the ‘Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
Our main aim is to provide a secure and happy environment where children can learn through play.
Your first settling in sessions will give you and your child an opportunity to get to know your child’s Key Person.
We regularly offer opportunities for learning outdoors – giving children the freedom to explore and be physically active.
Our menus are designed by the nursery chef and a paediatric dietician to meet the needs of each age group.
“I could not recommend this nursery more highly. The level of care and attention given to the children is excellent.”
“My child loves his time at Nursery. I always feel confident and reassured that he is receiving the best possible care throughout the day.”
“We have been consistently impressed with the outstanding care and teaching he has had ever since Toddlers when he joined Little Rascals.”
We offer unique and exciting extra-curricular activities for our children which include amongst others:
- Wake up and shake up – an activity to energise the brain using cross-lateral movements
- Community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside the nursery setting
- A range of bespoke activities which promote your child’s well-being and confidence, including Emotions Boxes and Chatterboxes
- Garden Champions (RHS School Awards Level 1) – our own bespoke extra-curricular gardening activity which is supported by the Royal Horticultural Society’s School Gardening Awards training programme.
- Italian and French song time
Click the button below for full details of the amazing extra-curricular activities on offer for our children.
Little Rascals Nursery is located in a beautiful converted house in the town centre of Tunbridge Wells