Welcome to Little Rascals Nursery
We are open full-time from 7:30am – 6:30pm caring for children from 3 months to 3 years. At the age of 3, children transition to our sister Pre-Prep, which is located on the adjacent Clanricarde Gardens.
Our philosophy is that every child we care for deserves a calm, caring, safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
The daily curriculum and standards comply with our registration on the Ofsted Early Years Register, which monitors the overall quality standards of the early years provision, in line with the principles and requirements of the ‘Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
Above and Beyond Educational Experiences
We offer a range of bespoke educational experiences which enable children to become successful, lifelong learners including:
- Wake up and shake up – an activity to energise the brain using cross-lateral movements
- Community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside the nursery setting
- A range of bespoke activities which promote your child’s well-being and confidence, including Emotions Boxes and Chatterboxes
- Garden Champions (RHS School Awards Levels 1 & 2) – our own bespoke gardening activity which is supported by the Royal Horticultural Society’s School Gardening Awards training programme.
- Italian and French song time
Click the button below for full details of the Above and Beyond Educational Experiences on offer for our children.